Allied Health Trainer / Assessor - Casual / Contract - Brisbane / Sydney / Melbourne
Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne
- Work for a company that has been voted BRW’s Top 20 Best Places to Work 3 years in a row!
- Work across a range of diverse occupational health services (every day is different)
- Accelerated career progression within a rapidly growing company
So, what exactly does KINNECT do?
KINNECT is a company driven by values, staff enjoyment and the outcomes for our clients. We care about our people and their continued career development. We actively seek ‘A Players’, those who go above and beyond, those who are strong team players and those who embrace challenges. They say ‘variety is the spice of life’, however we believe it is the essence of KINNECT. Choose your work environment and your work tasks, whether they be performed in one of our clinics or onsite at one of our many Employers.
We are a vibrant multi-disciplinary team of Physiotherapists, Exercise Physiologists, Occupational Therapists, Occupational Nurses, Rehabilitation Counsellors and Doctors. We pride ourselves on delivering objective, outcome focused interventions and do so using the latest technologies to make your life easier.
Having 10 offices throughout Australia means that we are big enough to service our clients nationally but small enough to retain a boutique feel and tight knit atmosphere. Want a change of scenery? Our coverage means that you have the opportunity to move between offices however remain within the company.
Don’t just work for a company, but forge a career path and progress through the many levels of leadership and responsibilities. We have clearly documented career progression for all team members. Choose when you would like to be professionally reviewed and be rewarded based on your achievements and the value you demonstrate and not your years of service.
About the Opportunity
Due to continued growth, KINNECT Training currently has a Trainer / Assessor position available for the delivery of a range of workplace health related training programs. Training delivered is accredited and non-accredited and includes workplace health areas such as –
- Rehabilitation and return to work / suitable duty program development
- Workplace drug and alcohol testing and general workforce education
- Workplace health and safety and risk management
- Fatigue management / fitness for work
- Manual handling / ergonomics
To learn more about these and other training services we offer go to www.kinnecttraining.com.au.
In addition to this the candidate would be able to participate in the design of accredited and non-accredited programs delivered online and face to face. Opportunity also exists for the right person to undertake training compliance and course marketing activities.
Visit us at the "join us" page on our website (http://www.kinnect.com.au/joinourteam/become-a-kinnecter/ ) to get a feel for the work and our culture.
To ensure your success, you would ideally have:
- Allied health qualifications (Exercise Physiologist / Occupational Therapist / Physiotherapist)
- Cert IV in Training and Assessment (highly regarded, essential for accredited program delivery)
- Experience in the delivery of workplace health and/or safety training programs
- Experience in design of training programs for face to face and online programs
- Experience in the use of learning management and student management systems
- The ability to train in the south-east Queensland area and regionally on occasion
- Own reliable vehicle
- The ability to provide relevant referees
HOW TO APPLY
Apply Now at http://kinnect.applynow.net.au/jobs/KIP412.
Please Note: Applications lodged via seek are not received. Please use the Apply Now link above.
If you experience any technical issues while submitting your application please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 07 3999 9326.
At KINNECT the best is yet to come … so what are you waiting for? Apply Now to make sure you're a part of it!