- Work for a company that has been voted BRW’s Top 20 Best Places to Work 3 years in a row!
- Uncapped professional development (and we pay for it all)!
- Work across a range of diverse occupational health services (every day is different)
- Accelerated career progression within a rapidly growing company
So, what exactly does KINNECT do?
At KINNECT we make people at work Healthy, Safe and Productive. We are a team of 150+ people and every day we help workplaces to manage the health and well-being of their biggest assets – their employees. We employ a multi-disciplinary team of Allied Health Professionals (Physiotherapists, Exercise Physiologist, Occupational Therapists, Psychologists & Rehabilitation Counsellors) and Medical Professionals (Nurses and Doctors) who are passionate about helping people.
We provide a range of Occupational Health services to our clients, across a wide variety of industries, including mining and resources, construction, transport, finance, retail, telecommunications, logistics, local government and community services.
Key Benefits of Working at KINNECT
- We provide all new clinical employees with a comprehensive training program to ensure you are best skilled to make a difference in your new role.
- You will have your own designated supervisor / mentor who will help oversee your professional development and career progression.
- You will have access to uncapped professional development both internal and external, to further develop your clinical skill set.
Being Part of a Rapidly Growing Organisation
- It’s an exciting time at KINNECT with new clinics and projects popping up all around Australia. This means we have new and exciting career opportunities constantly in the pipeline. If you want to join a rapidly growing company that focuses on internal promotion, then KINNECT is the right place for you.
Work within a Team of A Players
- A Players are team members who are high performing, show great initiative and are always up for the challenge. They enjoy working in teams and always demonstrate our core values: Highly Skilled Happy People, Creating Sustainable Value.
Performance Based Incentives
- We provide all clinical team members with a generous uncapped incentive schemes that are based upon performance. High performers have the opportunity to earn their incentive weekly as well as a quarterly performance incentive.
- Furthermore, progression to a higher salary is not time based at KINNECT. You can request a scorecard review whenever you want it. High performers often progress 2-3 scorecard levels a year!
Use the Latest Technology
- We are tech driven company that promotes the use of technology to make your job easier and more efficient. For this reason, we will issue you with a Microsoft Surface, Smartphone & you will have access to use of company vehicles.
- We also use our own internally developed platform (Carelever) that helps make your life and our clients lives easier (Less time spent on administrative tasks).
Industry Leading Workplace Culture
- Get paid to take your birthday off every year
- An all expenses covered weekend team building event every quarter
- 4 Weeks Annual Leave + the option to purchase an additional 2 Weeks every year
- Uncapped Professional Development Program to help you learn and grow into your career with KINNECT
- Weekly team meetings and Mid-Week Huddle to foster team work and open communication
- Pay It Forward Program – Spend 1 day a year giving your time back to a charity of your choice
- Ability to alternate between working from home and the office
What Your Role Entails
Your work will be varied – no two days are the same. You will have plenty of autonomy to plan your day around your clients. You will see many different injuries, lots of healthy workers and some not so healthy workers, which will get you really thinking! There's no doubt you will see lots of interesting workplaces, meet lots of great people and develop strong working relationships with our clients.
A few things you will be doing include:
- Development of policy and procedure as it relates to the delivery of workplace rehabilitation services within the Victorian workers compensation scheme
- Review and development of report templates
- Design of best practice standards for service delivered within the Victorian workers compensation scheme
- Training and some supervision of our Victorian team occupational rehabilitation team
- Assist with the development and execution of strategies to further penetrate the Victorian workplace rehabilitation market
- Short-term contract, with potential for ongoing employment
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Alignment with our Core Values
- Hold an Allied Health Degree (Occupational Therapy / Exercise Physiology / Physiotherapy)
- Registration with ESSA / AHPRA
- 5+ years experience working within the WorkSafe Victoria scheme with a workplace rehabilitation provider
- Experience working with a WorkSafe Victoria scheme agent is highly regarded
- Experience in the development of policy and procedure within a workplace rehabilitation provider context within the WorkSafe Victoria scheme
- Thorough understanding of Victorian workers compensation legislation
- Ability to work well in a close-knit team and have fun at work
- Valid Driver’s License
- A Road Worthy Vehicle
HOW TO APPLY
Apply Now at http://kinnect.applynow.net.au/jobs/KIP398.
Please Note: Applications lodged via seek are not received. Please use the Apply Now link above.
If you experience any technical issues while submitting your application please email email@example.com or call us on 07 3999 9326.
At KINNECT the best is yet to come … so what are you waiting for? Apply Now to make sure you're a part of it!